James W. Barber, MD
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet James W. Barber, MD
A native of Georgia, Dr. Barber has lived in Coffee County for almost 15 years. After earning his undergraduate degree from Georgia Tech and his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia, he completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Georgia Baptist Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Barber is an orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in total knee replacements, sports injuries, arthroscopy, bone and joint injuries, workers compensation, and much more. He enjoys using new innovating equipment and serves on numerous medical boards to help shape the future of healthcare for his patients.
- UndergraduateGeorgia Tech, Atlanta, GA
- MedicalMedical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- InternshipGeorgia Baptist Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Orthopaedic Surgery ResidencyGeorgia Baptist Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Board Certified Orthopaedic SurgeonAmerican Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Bacon County Hospital
- Dorminy Medical Center
- Professional AffiliationsGeorgia Orthopaedic Society
- Professional AffiliationsMedical Association of Georgia
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.