Tendon Injury Treatment in Southeastern GA
Fracture and Tendon Repairs
A fracture is a break in the continuity of a bone. It can be caused by trauma, a fall, or overuse.
A tendon injury occurs when there is damage to one of your tendons. Tendon injuries can range from strains and tears to complete ruptures.
At Southeastern Orthopaedics, we provide comprehensive care and treatment of fractures and tendon injuries. Our experienced team of orthopedic surgeons is dedicated to helping you get back in motion as quickly as possible. We create personalized treatment plans that are tailored to your individual needs and provide resources to aid in your recovery.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our patients. We strive to make sure that our patients receive comprehensive and personalized care throughout their entire treatment process. If you have sustained an injury, reach out to Southeastern Orthopaedics to find an expert orthopedic surgeon near you.
Fracture & Tendon Repairs in Douglas, GA
Expert Care For Fractures And Tendon Injuries
We understand that sustaining an injury can be overwhelming. That’s why our team of medical professionals are here to provide compassionate, personalized care. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will guide you through the entire process, from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation.
We provide treatment for a variety of fractures and tendon injuries, such as:
- Stress fractures - A stress fracture is an overuse injury that occurs when the muscles, tendons, and ligaments become overloaded. We provide specialized treatment to help you heal from this type of injury.
- Tendon ruptures - A tendon rupture is a complete tear in one of your tendons. Our team can offer surgical options for tendon repair as well as rehabilitation programs.
- Displaced fractures - If you’ve sustained a displaced fracture, our orthopedic surgeons can provide the necessary treatment to get your bones back into place.
- Compound fractures - A compound fracture is a severe injury in which the bone breaks through the skin. Our team can offer surgical treatment as well as rehabilitation to help you heal from this type of injury.
- Open fractures - Open fractures occur when the bone breaks through the skin with a visible wound. Our team can provide treatment to reduce infection, promote healing of the fracture, and minimize pain and discomfort.
- Tendon injuries - Tendon injuries can include strains, tears, or ruptures. Our orthopedic surgeons can provide surgical and nonsurgical treatment options to help your tendon heal properly.
At Southeastern Orthopaedics, we want to help you regain your mobility and return to the activities that you enjoy. Our goal is to restore your mobility and reduce pain during recovery as much as possible. We utilize the latest techniques, such as minimally invasive surgery, to help achieve this goal. We also have an extensive rehabilitation program that includes physical therapy and other methods of care to help you recover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What would hand fracture treatment entail?
If you have sustained a hand fracture, our team can provide the necessary treatment to restore your mobility. This may include immobilization with a cast or surgery to repair the damaged bone. Additionally, we offer rehabilitation services to help you regain strength and function in your hand. No matter what you need, your Southeast Orthopedics specialist will be there every step of the way.
What if I need treatment for tendonitis?
If you are experiencing tendonitis, our team can offer treatment plans tailored to your individual needs. This may include rest, physical therapy, or even injections to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
Do you offer resources for recovery?
Yes! We have an extensive range of resources specifically dedicated to helping patients recover from fractures and tendon injuries. From minimally invasive techniques to specialized rehabilitation programs, we make sure that our patients get the best possible treatment.
How can I get started with fracture & tendon repair at Southeastern Orthopaedics?
If you’re ready to take the next step towards improving your mobility and reducing pain, contact us today. We will provide an initial consultation to discuss your health history and determine the best course of action for your treatment. From there, we can create a personalized treatment plan that is tailored specifically to you. Schedule your appointment online, call us at (912) 383-9789, or visit our office at 110 Shirley Avenue, Douglas, GA 31533!