Orthopedic Injury Clinic Near You In Douglas, GA
The Injury Clinic At Southeastern Orthopaedics
When you're injured, the last thing you want to do is wait for an appointment at your regular doctor's office. That's why Southeastern Orthopaedics is proud to offer an injury clinic for your urgent care needs. Our clinic is open seven days a week, so you can always get the care you need from an injury doctor near you.
At the Southeastern Orthopaedics’ Injury Clinic, we understand that your injury affects your entire family. That's why we make sure to provide family-oriented care that takes into account everyone's concerns and worries. Our team of highly-trained doctors and nurses will take the time to get to know you, so they can provide the best care possible. You can expect services like:
- On-site x-rays to diagnose your injury and start an immediate treatment plan.
- Immediate access to a specialist for consultation or advice about follow up care.
- Referral to physical therapists, counselors, or other health care providers as needed.
When you visit our injury clinic, you can be sure you're receiving the highest quality care. Our team of highly-skilled physicians and nurses have years of experience in urgent care, so you can be confident that you're getting the best treatment. We use the latest medical technology and techniques to diagnose and treat your injury, so you can get back on your feet in no time. If you have suffered an injury, or your condition is flaring up, visit the best orthopedic clinic near you in Douglas, GA.
Find An Orthopedic Clinic Near You in Southeast Georgia
Need Urgent Care? Visit The Southeastern Orthopaedics Injury Clinic
At Southeastern Orthopaedics, we strive to provide the best possible care for our patients. Our injury clinic offers convenient and accessible treatment for all your orthopedic needs. We know that when you're injured, speed is of the essence - so let us get you back on track to a healthy life.
Some cases in which you might need more urgent orthopedic care can include:
- Sprains - Sprains occur when ligaments are stretched beyond their normal range of motion and can be extremely painful.
- Strains - Strains occur when muscles or tendons are pulled too far, resulting in pain and the inability to move affected areas.
- Fractures - Fractures can happen with any amount of force, and require immobilization until they heal.
- Broken bones - Broken bones can occur with any amount of force, and require immobilization until they heal.
- Dislocations - Dislocations are when two parts of the body become separated from each other.
- Tendonitis - Tendonitis is an inflammation of tendons that can cause pain and stiffness in joints and muscles.
- Deep cuts or lacerations - Deep cuts or lacerations can be extremely painful.
- Sports injuries - Sports injuries can be caused by overuse or improper use of muscles and joints while participating in sports.
No matter the type of injury you're facing, Southeastern Orthopaedics' injury clinic is here to help. Our team of dedicated physicians will work with you to quickly diagnose and treat your condition so that you can get back to your normal activities.
Our injury clinic is staffed with experienced, board-certified orthopedic surgeons who are highly trained and skilled in providing comprehensive care for a variety of injuries. We use the most up-to-date techniques and technologies to provide you with the best possible care. We also work hard to make sure all of our services are affordable, so that you can access the treatment you need without breaking the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will I have to wait for an appointment?
We offer same-day appointments, so you don’t have to wait any longer than necessary. At our orthopedic urgent care center, you can rest assured that you will be seen that day for your ailment and receive comprehensive care.
What types of injuries can be treated at the Southeastern Orthopaedics Injury Clinic?
Our injury clinic specializes in orthopedic care and is equipped to diagnose and treat a wide range of sports injuries, fractures, sprains and strains, dislocations, tendonitis, lacerations, rotator cuff injury treatment,sports injury treatment, and more. Visit our clinic and talk to us about your condition, and there will be no doubt that we can find a treatment that is right for you.
Does the clinic have a sports injury doctor?
Yes, our team includes experienced orthopedic surgeons who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Our doctors are well-versed in the latest treatment techniques, so you can be certain that your condition will be treated effectively at our sports injury clinic. We also offer comprehensive rehabilitation services to help you get back to peak performance as quickly as possible.
How can I get started with an injury clinic near me?
At Southeastern Orthopaedics injury clinic, we strive to provide compassionate and high-quality care for all our patients. Let us take care of your orthopedic needs so that you can get back on the path to a healthy life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and let us show you just how much better life can be when your body is well taken care of! You can schedule your appointment online, call us at (912) 383-9789, or visit our injury clinic at our main office at 110 Shirley Avenue, Douglas, GA 31533